This past month or so, we have been trying to experience as much of Texas as possible. That involved...
- Floating the Comal River
- Eating way too much queso and BBQ
- Sweating our asses off at FPSF (because right now it is a high of 68 degrees in London. In the summer.)
- Visiting the small towns of Bourne, Gruene, Rockport, and Livingston
- Drinking way too many Shiners, Lone Stars, and Margaritas
-Trying our luck at Texas bingo ( AND I WON!!!)
-Laying out by the pool (because in London it is never sunny. Don't ask me why I have packed 5 bathing suits. I will probably never wear them)
- Seeing all of our family and friends for the last time for a while :-(
We are all kind of packed and kind of ready to go. Today is our last full day here in Texas. It's very bittersweet. We will miss Texas. We will miss everything and everyone that are in it. We love you all very much!