Sunday, July 7, 2013

Marvelous Marylebone

We decided to check at Marylebone today. It is a central neighborhood off the Jubilee line that we had heard wonderful things about. We totally fell in love and it's the neighborhood next to St Johns Wood...now we definitely know that we want to live in that area! 
We ironically stop at Bond Street to get to the neighborhood. 






I actually liked this area the most out of everywhere we went. Lots of brick roads and when walking through alleys, you see tons of quaint establishments. On every street corner was a different wine and cheese shop, or boutique, or pub. 




Once we were done looking through all of the shops, we walked on the main street and found Regents Park. Out of the 4 parks we've been to so far in London, Regents Park was by far the most gorgeous. People were paddle boating in the lake, sunbathing on the lawn, and feeding ducks. It was a huge park with several different trails to run on. It would be perfect for rollerblading! 


I'd been wanting to buy some dish towels, and I think we found the perfect ones at a boutique in Marylebone! I love the antique looking fabric. I also got a tube pass holder- kind of frivolous, but it was on sale so why not? 

We got back around 2 and I totally crashed- I think the fast pace of London has already caught up to me!

It feels like we have been on vacation, but Daniel starts work tomorrow so I think that things will be slowing down for me a bit. 

I hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog christina! Looks like a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing where you guys end up living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I wish y'all were both here!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...