Friday, November 1, 2013

November is Here!


 


November is my favorite month of the year, and not just because it is my birth month. I love the excitement of the holidays approaching, pumpkin and sweet potato EVERYTHING, the cooler weather, etc etc. I just love it!

It is strange enjoying November here. First of all, I never have any concept of what time of year it is here since it has been cold and rainy for the past 3 months. It really does take me a while to remember that it is only fall and not winter yet. Along with the weather having felt the way it is supposed to feel in fall for enough time that it is now starting to get old, it is weird being excited for Thanksgiving since we won't celebrate it here, and for Christmas since we don't even have our plane tickets yet to go home. One of my favorite things about Christmas is shopping for gifts, and I am not sure how that is going to look with us being so far away from everyone.

This post was supposed to be a happy post, so forgive me for being a downer! Here is what I am REALLY excited about November for...

Budapest
 
Woohoo! We'll be in Budapest in exactly one week!
 
Paris
 
And we'll be in Paris in exactly 3 weeks....WITH MY MOM AND SISTER (the best part about November 2013!)
 
 
So excited to see this with Daniel, my mom, and sister! Tickets are really hard to find, so I am so happy that we get to go!
 
AND my mom and sister will be here for my birthday (Which happens to be on Thanksgiving this year). So, we have a ton to look forward to this month!
 
I <3 november="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...