Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm Still Here

I feel like I haven't posted much this past week. It's been a little "blah", to be honest. Daniel has been really sick. I wrote on Tuesday that he was on the mend, but he ended up coming home shortly afterwards and only worked 2x last week! Although his fever has passed and he has more energy, he has a nasty cough and has basically taken an oath of silence, since his throat hurts so badly. And I miss talking to him! And hanging out with him! We've had two weekends in a row of doing basically nothing, so I am praying he is fully recovered next weekend so I'll have my partner in crime back.

So, because of this, the weekend wasn't too thrilling. My highlights included babysitting two of the cutest, sweetest boys EVER on Saturday night, going to Whole Foods, Yoga, and experimenting with coconut flour. I know, I have just such an exciting life in London! Truthfully, this would have been a typical weekend living in Texas, but I feel guilty sometimes doing mundane things when I know our life here in London is temporary. We should be going to plays! Trying out new pubs! Stalking Daniel Radcliffe! Honestly, I struggle a lot with "FOMO" (fear of missing out) here. But enough of my pity party! I just want you to know, life isn't always glamorous and exciting.

Have a great week, everybody! One more week until Spring Break, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...