Thursday, March 13, 2014

Photo Dump round 2!

I have been inspired by this beautiful weather to take more pictures randomly! No great stories to go with...just a bit of the sights I see and things I've been up to! 


Flowers, flowers everywhere! I think it's safe to say spring has arrived in full force here in London. Sunny, longer days...cool breezes....ah, it has been great.


Kids walking home from school. I love 'em. The commute home has been so much more enjoyable now that we don't need our winter coats!


Al fresco dinning! I have learned to appreciate it so much more now, after a few months of being unable to dine outside. Today I went to yoga, met my friend Lisa at Baker and Spice near my flat, and enjoyed a Flat White while being able to soak up the warm sun! It was heavenly! Side note- still don't quite know what a flat white is. It's between a latte and plain cup of joe on the coffee spectrum. Another side note- I think the right side of my face got sun burnt, but only time will tell.

I'm not sure if I'll post again before the weekend. We are going to Cambridge, and I am pretty excited for our lil getaway! If I don't talk to y'all again, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...